Over 20 years of supercharging experience and research along with countless hours by our engineering and R&D team went into this design and has resulted in the best and most efficient supercharging system we have ever offered. The new ECS Supercharging system for the 2014+ Corvettes features the same race-inspired components as our other proven supercharger systems that hold just about every supercharged Corvette record in the world, but also a focus on the D.I.Y. installer. This kit was made to be installed from beginning to end in a day in your driveway and with no need for special tools or remove the front facia risking damage or alignment issues upon re-installation. Also, you don’t need to remove the factory balancer and risk factory belt alignment issues. However the kit is not limited to 600whp—the same base kit is upgradeable to handle up to 800whp with supporting modifications and can be upgraded to the ECS 2200R head unit that will support well over 1,000 RWHP!!!
- Novi 1500 self contained supercharger rated up to 900HP
- Dedicated 8-Rib belt drive system
- No added stress on the factory accessory belt drive or tensioner
- No need to remove front facia or factory balancer
- TiAL 50mm Q Blow-off valve
- High Quality CNC Mounting Brackets and Spacers
- Retains the factory airbox with ECS Exclusive Air Filter
- Retains factory areo options
- Gain an amazing 188whp over stock
- Over 500 ft-lbs of torque @ 3,200 RPM
- Highest torque curve out of any centrifugal SC on the market!!!
- Select the optional Innovators West balancer option and it will come with your choice of 8.25″ supercharger drive hub.
**’15+ Corvettes require the water pump manifold to be machined down, you have the option to send your core in for machining or we include a new GM core already machined and you have the option to return your core after install for a $200 credit returned to you**
Select the optional Innovators West balancer option and it will come with your choice of 8.25″ supercharger drive hub.
WARNING! Cancer and Reproductive Harm – https://www.p65warnings.ca.gov