Unleash MORE Horsepower, The wait is OVER! The Lingenfelter exclusive Magnuson Supercharger is a game changer for the C8 Corvette owners.
Known for our winning performance through innovative engineering and industry-leading OEM style integration, performance and durability, Lingenfelter is excited to introduce the new Lingenfelter exclusive MAGNUSON TVS2650 Chevrolet C8 Corvette DI 700 Horsepower Supercharger Package.
Together, Lingenfelter and its partners at Magnuson Superchargers invested two years of development, thousands of road validation miles and track testing to produce an OEM quality, fully integrated supercharger program for the C8 Corvette.
The new system was designed to work on C8 coupe and HTC Z51 models and features tuning using our “C-CAL” process to directly calibrate the factory ECM and does not require any supplemental piggyback devices. This creates a seamless integration and excellent performance.
This new system was developed for the serious enthusiast and features our proprietary ECT (Extreme Cooling Technology) heat exchanger system to maximize cooling of the supercharger charge-air intercooler to control and lower intake air temperatures and prevent heat-soak.
Lingenfelter MAGNUSON TVS2650 C8 Corvette DI 700 Horsepower Supercharger Package – $24,950.00
C8-Stage 1 Supercharger – CARB pending
- 700HP 675TQ @ 7psi Boost (SAE Crank)
- Factory ECM calibrated using our Lingenfelter “C-Cal” Process
- Excellent Drivability Retaining All OEM Functions
- Eaton Advanced (TVS R) High Helix Four-Lobe Technology for Maximum Efficiency Across Entire Speed Range
- ECT Intercooler and Heat Exchanger System to Optimize Air-Flow Across the Charge Air Intercooler
- Magnuson Dynamic Flow Tuning (DFT) Inlet Porting
- Maintenance Free Supercharger Technology
- Lingenfelter 95mm Throttle Body
- 3-Year/36,000 Mile Warranty Supercharger Warranty
- Additional Warranty Coverage Available
- Dyno Certified
- Lingenfelter Certificate of Authenticity & Engine Bay Plaque
- DCT Track Prep
- Supercharger Heat Range Spark Plugs
NOTE | The C8 supercharger is CARB pending and not currently available in CA
FITMENT | 2020+ Chevrolet C8 Corvette Coupe and HTC
The new Lingenfelter Exclusive Magnuson C8 Corvette Supercharger System is only sold as an installed program. Installations will be done at one of the Lingenfelter Build Centers in Decatur, IN, Wixom, MI or directed to an approved Lingenfelter installer such as East Coast Supercharging. The installer network will be trained to complete installations to our specifications using only Lingenfelter-approved tools, components, and processes. The network will be geographically positioned to make it easier to perform customer installation so that everyone has access to enjoy the C8 Corvette Supercharger upgrade.